Weirdest Question asked when selling gear?

selling high end gear to often anal audiophiles often gets interesting. Wondering what are some of the strangest inquires youve received.
128x128justlisten
A pet peeve perhaps, and Sugar touched on it: "has it ever been serviced"? I personally think that when a component has been sent back to the manufacturer for some problem, they check it out thoroughly so it doesn't come back to "bite them in the ass" . At least that's been my experience with Sony, Sonic Frontiers, McCormack, and Syn. Res.

Most frustrating deal was the 6 weeks of about 40 emails to FINALLY satisfy a nervous buyers needs. We talked about shipping alone for 2 weeks, but in the end it FINALLY went OK. But blood type?-- I'd rip out and bury my hard drive if I got that one. Cheers. Craig
For those who are curious out there(and so you guys won't have to ask me again, if we are to do a transaction) I am AB+. FWIW I didn't reply to him/her/it sort of freaked out by the whole thing!
Will the amp you're selling hum like all the others that I've tried/bought? I replied that there's a problem that he needed to attend to before he bought another amp. I refused to sell to him.
IF the questions and concerns are too weird, aka too anal, DO NOT SELL. A more normal and reasonable buyer will appear, never fear. The only bad experience I've had on all of Audiogon was with an anal type whose signs and symptoms I should have read long before I shipped my item off. I learned from that experience, though. The rest of my buyers have been ok.
"Will you throw in shipping to "

I'm with you sc53. Whenever I get the 128 questions or the "I MUST get another $10 out of you" type, I know it's
not going to be worth my time to deal with this person.

"Gosh, you're WAY OVER MY HEAD with these questions. Try tech support (and getting a life)."