Suggestion on interconnects

I am using JMlab diva utopia hooked up with cj premium12 and 15, onix cd player. I mostly listen to classic music. Clarity and space are most important to me, any suggestion on some entrylevel ic I shall try? Many thanks!
jeq
MIT cables have given me more clarity and space than any others - especially with tube gear. I very highly recommend you try some MIT AVT1 cables. Great value, well made, and sound fantastic. See my system page for more info.

Arthur
JPS Labs Superconductor cables give a high level of calrity and openness. You can demo them as well as most others that might interest you from The Cable Company for a modest rental fee. That way you can demo them in your own system before you decide what sounds best to you.
Most reputable dealers will also let you demo cables in your home without committing to purchase. Just be sure to give the cables 24 hours in your system before listening critically; for whatever reason the sound seems to change after being in-system than from when you first put them in.
Audio metallurgy Ga-0 interconnects better than anything out there at three times the price.
Jeq,
I have owned cables from Nordost, Transparent, Shyunata, Audioquest, and Tara Labs. Many of these cables were quite expensive (Valhalla, Reference XL MM, etc) None for me, and in my system, had the clarity, air, and decay into a holographic three dimensional sound field like the new active Synergistic Research Tesla cables. Not even close.

You might want to call The Cable Company so you can audition different cables from different manufacturers-a few listening experiments should take you to your goals.