Suggestion on interconnects

I am using JMlab diva utopia hooked up with cj premium12 and 15, onix cd player. I mostly listen to classic music. Clarity and space are most important to me, any suggestion on some entrylevel ic I shall try? Many thanks!
jeq
Look, I've owned more gear than most reviewers...ditto for cables. The fact is that recent MIT cables outperform everything else I've heard by a mile..plus they are adjustable for electronics changes down the road! Besides, don't take my word for it, try them from the cable company and decide for yourself...assuming you can hear well?
Dave,
Have you tried SR Tesla cables? I've owned network cables from both Transparent Audio and MIT (and Nordost, and Audioquest, and Tara Labs, and...). While I appreciate aspects of all, none have had the rare attributes of warmth, detail, and holographic imaging I get with Tesla cables; I've just never heard such transparency and warmth with wrap around sound staging. It's an unusual combination I only hear at live venues. And despite the transparent detail of Tesla, I've never heard a cable convey emotion (musicality), the way these Tesla cables do. I feel like I've discovered the Holy Grail of audio-that's why I'm so animated on the subject.

I encourage you and anyone else to compare different cables before making a decision.
At the "entry" level I'd echo the DH Labs BL-1 series II. Tons of clarity and air for not much dough.

However, if you can stretch a bit the Stereovox Colibri interconnects add an additional sense of dimension and space I've not heard from interconnects costing much more. Best of luck.
Leica man, I love my Oracle dot 2 cables but someday will try some tesla from the cable company!
Thank you all for your suggestions. I am getting a pair of MIT from a friend and will put them on tonight to see how it works.