Interconnect for sweet, silky violin sound

Yes, I know, component interactions and all that sort of stuff. But maybe that can be set aside for now. Can anyone, mainly you classical violin fans, recommend an interconnect(RCA)that assists in primarily presenting the sound of the violin as easy,silken and sweet as opposed to bright,peaky,wirey,thin and acidic? I realize every register of this instrument isn't just one way or the other, but there are plenty of components out there that just can't get the violin to sing the way it does at a live concert. I'd just like an honest facsimile. Kind thanks for any assistance here.
opus88
Not meaning to sound coy, or arrogant, and understanding that you're not wanting to get into the whole component thing, but you have to understand, as I'm sure you do, that you are essentially listening to attenuated juice courtesy of your local utility. As such, there is a path followed from wall to speakers, with each component along that path having profound affect on the voice of those violins. I believe it would be most helpful to people looking to provide additional valuable suggestions (as I have been lucky enough to receive here on more than one occasion) if you provided some more info about your system. The issue may lie anywhere along the path, including your listening space.

Happy Listening!
I listen to a lot of violin also. I love the Tara Labs RSC line of cables. The Master Generation-2 does a great job for me, but if you really want silky sweet strings, go with the Reference Generation-2, although not quite as transparent as the Master Gen-2. If you have a deeper pocket -go up the RSC line.
Though at times there are other "issues" that arise with some cables that bump the emphasis just a bit from the midrange downward, in many cases, that bump adds a more spacious, slightly dark emphasis that I find satisfying. It tends to give a mid/lower mid/upper bass emphasis that for me imparts an easier, more relaxing and more musical presentation when I hear violins, violas and cellos. I like too what is does for the double basses. This may not all be what some consider neutral or totally accurate, but that doesn't really matter to me. Many of us accept the reality that everything has colorations anyway---concert halls,electronics equipment at the recording site and in the living room and showroom, and even open spaces outside of rooms and halls. Humidity, wind, air temperature all having impact on the sound. And of course there's the influence of what different ears on different heads hear. I really don't care to re-iterate what components I have, since I'm not sure by knowing that others might necessarily better be able to determine what might suit my taste. It would be a rarity indeed if anyone had the same exact constellation of components I do. I just wanted to get a few recommendations "off the cuff" from some of you, and from those who have responded so far,my sincere thanks .
Yes, I think you should try Morrow ma3 (Eichman silver bullet). I'm trying right now with my Mac. It's great IC, I think much better than MIT AVT1.

also, you have 60 day audition period, simply you return it.

Thanks
I'm happy that you've allowed your unique experience to act as guide. It's a nice place to be, and refreshing to hear, especially as this hobby is by no means a science.

Don't forget. The sweet spot is always at the peak of an equilateral triangle, and at a distance equal to 83% of the distance between speakers as measured between immediately adjacent inside borders of your speaker enclosures.

That's a joke...really...jeez. ;-)