Which inexpensive ic's cables worth checking out?

Just as the titles says, which inexpensive ic cables are worth looking into?
pedrillo
I've had good luck with Bogdan Audio Goldys here on auction on A'Gon. Also they're PC's.

Boss302
MAC Palladiums are outstanding at under $200.00. Steve at MAC often auctions them at $179. I was quite surprised how good they are. He is also great to deal with.
DNM Reson - minimalist design, very "British" sounding: tight controlled and non-fatiguing
HArmonic TEch Truth Link - very neutral and clean
MIT Terminator - very good bass, extension and dynamics overall, very clean and just a touch more detailed on top when that is wanted
I would also like to throw my hat into the ring for My Audio Cables MAC cables. I have had a great experience with them throughout. Personally, I believe that they compete head-on with cables at just about any price. I have tested them against a vast variety of other cables. I use MAC Mystic ICs, MAC Burley Power Cords, MAC CuQ speaker wire. Steve Hallick has made spec custom wires for my personal and particular applications as well. I have chosen MAC, after extensive listening, and have picked them over much higher priced and higher profile cables. I also fully appreciate that personal taste and system synergy has a lot to do with which cables are "worth checking out."