Wall Outlet Oyaide, Furutek, Wattgate, and others

Hi

Any recommendation which the Better Wall Outlet : Bicchino , Furutek , Oyaide , Wattgate or Others?
i used the power. Cord : Elrod Statement Gold, Diamand for the Amp,
And Purist 25 Anniversary for the rest equipment.j
mehdi
Chris at vh Audio gives an option to cook the deep cryo treated Oyaide R-1 recepticle for 6 days, ready!, I like furetech as well, I am in the process of getting the furetech cryo treated pure beryllium copper ft-785m chassis XLR out-puts, then I am internally wireing my cd-player with pure-mono crystal copper Tara Labs gen-2 24 gauge insulated conductors, my Tara Labs Cobalt power cord has the top model Oyaide IEC and Plug, I am matching that with The Oyaide R-1 recepticle, The main reason I chose to go with the Tara internal wireing is because I also use the Tara Labs Zero Gold Balanced interconnect, trying to get the Best synergy possible, cheers.
Furutech FT 785 XLR chassis connectors are the best that I have found. Furetech also make a killer IEC inlet plug, FI09. Base metal used is also copper. Have both of these plugs in ALL my gear.

I really like the Oyaide R-1 duplex receptacles. Nice tight grip on a/c plugs. Installed them as a replacement on my Two Purepower 2000 re-generators . Total count , 12 R-1!
@ Jebsmith73, Hi, You spoke of the Furetech FI09 IEC, what did that do for your sound?
Furutech F109 IEC inlet plugs... Well for starters stock IEC plugs choke the life out of your gear. Sound is veiled, less dynamic . I liked the Rhodium plugs over the Gold. The FI09 IEC inlet plug is larger... but I worked in all 9 of them in my gear, but that's an other story.