Cheap tweaks...What would YOU reccomend?

Hey everyone, I am looking for some cheap tweaks, i just got done putting in a inner tube under my componets as an isolation device, and it works great. What else would you reccomend?..i am also thinking of an inner tube under the spkrs, with some sort of device to keep them stable. What do you think of Rf blockers..etc Please leave comments on your tweaks and how they turned out. i am looking forward to trying some. Thanks all
haoleb

08-08-09: Sounds_real_audio

Wow. Haoleb seems to really be interested in all these good suggestions.

Elvis left the building 4/03/02.

Seven years and four months later, who knows where he might be?
Here in the Sedona area some twirl crystals around the object of attention, but you could just as well get some temporary audio catharsis by draining your bank account and imagining you hear a difference with expensive tweaks. There was a fellow on the 'gon who claims that under a dollar a piece Artgum erasers as footers under his components worked as well or better than the audio-specific footers he had. Seems many audiophiles ask questions that suggest they need positive reinforcement to spend more money, when in the final analysis it's all up to individual subjectivity anyway. Human nature, always fascinating.
Porter ports are under 50 bucks shipped and are the best tweak I have found yet
Next time you see your doc, have them clean the wax out of your antennae.

Makes a huge difference, particularly in the treble range.

Otherwise, you're not hearing what your system can actually do.
Jimjoyce25, I have an ear condition that causes me to have to remove the wax in my ears about every three months. The day after I do so, I am always aware of the rustling sounds and squeaks around me and I hear the tape hiss on many recordings.

I did have a friend send me ear candles once that apparently do also remove the wax, but I never used them.