Cheap tweaks...What would YOU reccomend?

Hey everyone, I am looking for some cheap tweaks, i just got done putting in a inner tube under my componets as an isolation device, and it works great. What else would you reccomend?..i am also thinking of an inner tube under the spkrs, with some sort of device to keep them stable. What do you think of Rf blockers..etc Please leave comments on your tweaks and how they turned out. i am looking forward to trying some. Thanks all
haoleb
Porter ports are under 50 bucks shipped and are the best tweak I have found yet
Next time you see your doc, have them clean the wax out of your antennae.

Makes a huge difference, particularly in the treble range.

Otherwise, you're not hearing what your system can actually do.
Jimjoyce25, I have an ear condition that causes me to have to remove the wax in my ears about every three months. The day after I do so, I am always aware of the rustling sounds and squeaks around me and I hear the tape hiss on many recordings.

I did have a friend send me ear candles once that apparently do also remove the wax, but I never used them.
Try wood damping on the face-to-face Tibetan bowls that you use between your speakers.
The SQ Isol-pads are a simple and affordable way to isolate components. have used them with speakers on hardwood floors(also on indoor/outdoor low pile carpet).
They have been recommended by both Stereophile and the Absolute Sond.