Room Correction Systems?

Any one has experience with Room Correction Systems? I am considering the TACT RSC 2.0. Can someone share his/her experience with us?
myoussif
I just recieved my Tact 2.0 yesterday. My first impression was that I can't imagine living without it now. It opened up the music with a detail I had never imagined in my music. I will report back after extensive listening. The great news is that you don't have to wonder if it will dramatically improve your system. When I called the company to discuss some questions I spoke with Karstan. He is very knowledgeable. He esplained that Tact will send out the Tact 2.0 for a 30 day approval. In fact that is how all the units are sold when they are bought directly from the company. I put it on my credit card and I suspect it will be a bill I will be paying because I can't imagine returning it. Pls1, I believe there have been software upgrades to the program as there is an indication on their web site that there is a new program. I asked Karstan about this and he told me the unit sent to me has the newest program. I also have not noticed the glare that your experience. P.S.-The December TAS is out on the internet site for TAS and I downloaded it yesterday. Anthony Cordesman who is performing the comparisons awarded the TAct a Golden Ears Award and his choice for product of the year. He states that it can do marvels to reproduce the realism of the "musical listening experience" I did not see an article in there comparing the Tact to other competitors though I know one is in the works. Guess we will have to wait on that. But a hint at the outcome may be Cortesman's choice of the Tact as Product Of The Year.
I looked back at last month's TAS and the comparison study is being written/done by Greene. Cordesman is the one that wrote in the December TAS and gave the Tact 2.0 the Product of the Year.
I have been using the TacT 2.0 for over a year and it was a wise choice. I have used the various settings to set EQ for some troublesome albums. I also listen at lower levels because the music comes through without noise/distortion. To me, there is an ease in the presentation. The 30 day trial use from TAcT is a necessity! As with all components, trust your ears. Rayd
After spending a weekend with the tact 2.0 in my system I am convinced that it is the single most important advance I have heard in many years (possibly ever) in making sound reproduction sound like live music. You are simply there when you turn it on. Simply amazing what it will do for the music.
PLS1--thanks for affirming my impressions of the RPG program. I have tried several different rooms, always getting better than average results.