Sub for monster BASS!!!!!!

I know everyone likes tight bass, but has anyone ever gone to a dance club and felt that bass there? How do i get such bass, and what price are they?
shabbadoo
Hi Shabba. Check out HSU Research at hsuresearch.com. I think you'll be very interested.
Shab, Check out Velodyne HGS-18(or HGS-15). I have the HGS-15. It is incredible. It took alot of adjusting(downward), but also sound great on music. It has the ability to hit really hard on dance music is that is what you want. A friend of mine has two HGS-15 in his house. Too much for me, but it is as loud or louder than any club. Mine will shake the walls to the point of collapse. $2500(Retail) per 15. The 18 is alittle more. Good Luck..LR
sounds like you might wanna try out a product a heard, er felt, at ces. it's perfectly named "the buttkicker." (i'm not kidding: all their reps had on shirts with their cool logo.) it can be installed in or under chairs or on platforms if you listen & dance simultaneously. it provides the feel of gut whacking bass without disturbing the rest of your family or neighbors. if it's a sub you want, go for a front firing unit, not one that fires downward. there are lots of these available as ht products. should be able to find several used ones here. oh yeah, i highly recommend a powered unit to get the kinda bass you desire. (the hsu will never work for you, IMHO.)
For money no object, check out the Wilson XS. At over 7 feet tall and over 700 lbs. a piece with 2 19" woofers, these will cycle at 16 Hz at ridiculous volumes. And they should for around $40K a piece!