Best Concert DVD

Now that I finally have a pre/pro (Krell Showcase)that does justice to music, I have been snapping up concert dvd's.

Now I'm looking for recommendations. Which concert dvd's do you find exceptionally well done in terms audio and video fidelity? Which ones were the best in terms of the artist's performance?
kinsekd
I apologize if someone already mentioned it but how about "Eagles - Hell Freezes over". I actually get chills when they do "The Last Resort" - it sounds that good.
As already stated, The Eagles and Peter Frampton Live are not to be missed. I would like to add the Fourplay Live concert DVD to the mix. They have some great vocalist singing with the group such as Chaka Khan and the Phills and in Phill Perry and Phillip Bailey.
Hello All,

I would like to recommend Metallicas' "S&M" concert DVD. The band plays w/ Michael Kamen conducting The San Francisco Symphony Orchestra. I'm a Metallica fan so my opinion is a bit biased but I think, if you give it a shot, regardless of if you are a fan or not, you will find this DVD very enjoyable. Excellent sound and picture. Very well done........John
Here's my whole list in no particular order.

Camel/Coming of Age
Steve Hackett/Tokyo Tapes
King Crimson/Deja Vroom, Live in Japan
Sade/Live
Eagles/Hell Freezes Over
Roger Waters/In The Flesh
Peter Frampton/Live in Detroit
The Band/The Last Waltz
Wishbone Ash/Live Dates 3
Deep Purple/New, Live and Rare
Deep Purple/Australia 99 Total Abandon
Deep Purple/ London Symphony Orchestra
Procal Harum/Live
Mike Oldfield/ Tubular Bells II and III Live
Mike Oldfield/ The Millenium Bell
Jethro Tull/ Living With The Past
Pete Townsend/Music From Lifehouse

I have a few more but these are my Favs.

Robt