Mapleshade speaker cables?

ANYONE HAD ANY EXPERENCE WITH MAPLESHADE "CLEARVIEW DOUBLE GOLDEN HELIX " SPEAKER CABLES? IF SO PLEASE GIVE ME YOUR ASSESSMENT & SOME IDEA OF A CABLE IT MAY BE COMPARED TO.
geno
I completely whole heartedly agree with Sol322. In fact I am going to start my own discussion on the Mapleshade CD'S recording quality. Sol, I have their whole collection! Trying their cable did cross my mind but have not came around to. My summation: The guy who knows how to make superior recordings MUST know what he is doing!
I didn't know so many people would be interested so here is why mapleshade doesn't do biwire bundles, its not much We don't make bundled-together bi-wire sets because bundling the two runs of wire always degrades the sound, both for our wires and other manufacturers. The two runs should always be separated by at least a foot. Other manufacturers don't mention the inherent degradation in bundling because they know people like the convenience. There's one more important principle in bi-wiring: the better the wire, the less benefit there is to bi-wiring. We find a nice benefit in bi-wiring with our Golden Helix (single helix) cable; when you get to our Golden Double Helix, there is almost no benefit and we recommend that you not spend the extra money. Our customers' experience is that our Double Helix single-wired almost always sounds better than any competing wires (say under $2000) that are bi-wired. One other recommendation: when single-wiring, don't use the speaker manufacturer's brass plate jumper. They sound surprisingly bad. For $20 we'll custom make you a set of jumpers from the same ultra-thin ribbon conductor we use in our $1500 Omega Mikro speaker cables. You'll be startled at the difference a good jumper makes, even though it's only 3" long.If you have any other questions, call me at 301 627 6350.
Received the double helix and jumpers today. The combination of the beautiful meadowlark binding posts, the mapleshade slinky wires and copper foil jumpers by Wrigley made for an incredible P.I.T.A. You don't hook these up, you install them!
This is going to be interesting because all other cable swaps I've done led to mostly subtle changes. Right away, the difference between bi-wiring the kestrels with dh t-14 and these wires is anything but subtle. I won't offer more than that until they break in except that the image finally extends beyond the speakers and Bonnie Raitt is standing, not sitting on Chieftains "Tears of Stone".
You don't see much about playing FM between stations for break-in anymore. Is it worth schlepping the HT receiver out to the music system?