XLR, RCA or BNC?

I got in to an argument with a friend on the preferred connection. I know the tecnical differences between them. But does anyone know of a sonic difference? Hm...

Is there any? If so, why?

Thanks
rannagarden
For digital cables the best is non of the above...

ST Glass is probably best (and I don't mean toslink).
Sugarbrie.

Ok, on paper, perhaps. I know they all differ in lab measurements, but if I say in a sonic performence?

Ok, let´s say ST Glass is best ( not ´probably´ best, but best ) for digital.

How about for Analog then?

Thanks,
From the electric point of view there should be no difference, assuming all have clean contacts. BNC and XLR lock in place, so they won't get pulled out by mistake if you move stuff around. XLR are big and clunky, which makes them easy to handle.
I'm not sure there is a "best" termination. I like XLR for my present equipment because it sounds better than RCA. I don't know why, it just does. If RCA sounded better I'd use that.
rca bnc the same to me in digital app. rca verses xlr is a differ like on amp ,pre, and so on.xlr good for long run of wire.they are two diff monsters as in connection app.xlr locks bnc locks,wbt rca locks .you should have a talk with your friends about why they cost so much.like does a 1500.oo rca cable sound better than a 99.00 xlr cable..lol