The most detailed speaker cable??

Hello All,
I would like some help in chosing a new set of very detailed speaker cables. I want something that is I guess on the bright side. I have used so far... AZ satoris,AZ holograms, Nordost red dawns, AQ bedrocks, kimber 4tc just to name a few. So please help in my search based on your experience with speaker cables.
Thanks
harnellt
>>our shielding effect reduces the noise floor by 40-60db"<<

Compared to what? Non-shielded? An inferior brand? If so, which?
Right on, Rsbeck. And if you're bringing the beer--Sacramento way--I'll make dinner & provide the tunes.
I get up there once in awhile -- that'd be great. I'd like to hear your modded 3910 -- are you happy with it?
Rsbeck, Yes- About a year ago, I decided to change from single-ended to balanced. I switched to a Bat vk5i preamp, which is a balanced only design. The Siltec FTM4sg could not be changed to balanced, due to it's ribbon design, but I did have my Siltec SQ80b interconnect (cd to preamp) changed from single-ended to balanced. And yes, although I've tried other interconnects, I keep returning to Siltec. Thus, the balanced Siltec SQ 110 Classic. I've read some of Siltec's claims, including thier shielding claims, but mainly I just listen and compare. As far as vague goes... there's more than just the cable companies that are vague about things in audio. Well, best wishes! See you at the next watering hole. Happy trails, Stan