modified jolida 100, mh cd-25, or audio aero prima

I am in the process of researching a new cd player for my system and see to many choices. My system consists of marantx sr8000 as a pre, mca 50 amp, paradigm 80's front, 40's rear, and cc. I listen to music/Ht 50/50. I would like a good red book cd player for my system. I see some very good reviews for both the modified Jolida and MH. I am also interested in the audio aero prima. My budget is in the 1k to 2K range. The modified players seem very reasonable. My location does not permit me to audition these players. Your experience and expertise would be appreciated.
89lotus
My Jolida arrived today.

I had to leave the room to keep dry eyes. This player sounds great right out of the box. I changed the tubes from stock to EH 12ax7, damped the chassis, and placed Vibrapods under the feet. As I said, Loreena Mckinnett just about brought tears to my eyes, sweet vocals.

I can hardly wait for break-in.

I got some GE 5751s as well, but I have no idea if they are "triple mica black." Being a tube virgin and all.
Hi Distortion, Congratulations! Look at the plastic inside. Black plate is black. All 5751 tubes beat any 12ax7 tubes IMO.

Just wait a month. The Jolida will increasingly give you ever more satisfaction.
I have been playing it about 24 hours straight and it sounds great, a little flabby in the bass, but very very sweet and seductive mids, especially female vocals. Strings seem to be strummed instead of just vibrating, I can actually here the pic clicking each string.

Looking at the tubes(5751) vertically, there are two horizontal plates about 1/3 from the bottom and about 1/3 from the top. These plates look like white painted metal. There are three or four odd shaped grey peices that run vertically from one plate to the other. They appear to cover a metal filament. Finally at the pointed end (top) inside the glass is a white metal halo mounted on a single copper post. But alas no black at all, at least internally.

The box says "JAN 5751 GE" along with "DLA900-87-C-0624" and "ESCM 33173 PN JAN 5751"
What you have are later date 5751 tubes. The two circular grey things you see are mica discs. The strange looking vertical pieces are grey plates.

Earlier (50's and 60's) have three mica discs, and usually black blates. There are early grey plates, but they will still have three micas.

The stock Jolida tubes are relatively clear sounding, and are sweet, but have a flabby bass.

If you have the money, $45/pair, I would get RCA tripple mica black plates. They are very good.
Distortion,

Any more comments on your new CDP? I am curious to hear, no pun intended, of your experience. Thnx!