Anyone Switch from Electrostatic/Planar to Dynamic

I was wondering if anyone has switched from Electrostatic/Planar speakers to traditional dynamic speakers and if so, from what to what and why? Thanx!
ericpsych
I'll wade in with a counter view, if it's OK with you.

When you have the required room, what is there to miss with a panel? I have heard many speaker systems, and the most fulfilling have always been panels.

I have been amazed at the improvement of coil speakers in transparency. Panels just give food for imagination better, IMO.

I vividly remember listening to a train of the highest quality coil speakers pair by pair, in a really great room. They all sounded like they were family to my Boston Acoustic towers of the time. Don't get me wrong, the refinement and flatter frequency surely was admirable. They just didn't surprise me. Then I heard my first panel speaker, the Apogee Scintilla.

Yes, with the right room, front end, and big amps, the great dipoles will kick ass at all frequencies in my experience, plus they stand in a class by themselves through suspending the stage effortlessly in space.

Nope, I can't think of a single reason to switch.
Listened to boxes for ten years then switched to Logans and wont go back to boxes! If you have the right front end and set up the speakers correctly there is no going back to boxes!
I recently picked up a pair of Thiel 3.6s and they're GREAT! I still have my Maggies(2.7QR) and ML Aerius and i wont give any of them up. They're like my children, they each have their own characteristics but the bottom line is I love them all. The panels for their speed and WIDE soundstage and air and the Thiel for it's deep taut bass.
The problem now is i've got 3 first string QBs and i dont know who to play. It's like having Joe Montana, Dan Marino and Bret Favre at the same time.
Mlg
If you could hear my Modified NEAR's you would not miss your Maggies in the least.They are a speaker that give you the best of both worlds.
maggies to accoustats to logans to thiel.
For rock tweeter and woofer in a box is the way to go.