Thiel 2.3 amplification

Hi
I am searching for decent amplification for my Thiels 2.3. Was considering following: Bryston 4BST or SST, Electrocompaniet ECI-4 integrated, McIntosh MA-6850, Musical Fiedelity A300 or newer A308 integr. Any suggestions? Preamps, IC's, cables. Do they really need Transparent cable?
thanks
bunkeromantik
i'm currently driving my 2.3s with plinius sa 100, CJ premier 17, and cary 303 - i find the tube pre amp and tube-like cary necessary to balance out the somewhat analytical thiels. i'm very happy with the SS amp / tube pre amp combo and listened to many amps in my search - found plinius to be the best match for my ears. people also like the classe with thiels, but in my opinion, the plinius does everything the classe does only better.
I have Thiel CS2.3's and used to drive them with Bryston 4B-ST and recently switched to Sim Audio Moon W-5. They sound fine with Bryston except if you want to listen listen at high spl's. They sound much better with the Moon W-5 with dynamics benfiting from the Moon's control and current plus the Moon has a touch of sweetness up top.

I recommend any amp that doubles down into 2 ohms (at least 700-800 wpc into 2 ohms) and has output impedence of 0.01-0.015 ohms.
If you can audition a Classe amp go for it.
Highly recommended. A CA 200 will IMHO pair really well.
If you can come across a Levinson 27.5 or a 331 for a decent price then i would go for them too. Classe will just give you more bang for the buck.
I was doing a little research over this forum and I am kind of intrigued by McIntosh. Owners seem to swear by it. Will 202 power amp or better 6900/6850 integrateds have the juice to power my Thiels?