What's Best Care for Piano Black Finish Speakers?

Hello- I just got a new pair of speakers in Piano Black finish. They look great. BUT, I know they need SPECIAL care, to prevent SWIRL marks from cleaning. Can anyone give me advice on the type of cloth to use and cleaners and/or polish for them? Thanks.
george3
Glass Plus and Windex have micro beads in them. That is why they should not be used on acrylic products or lacquer of any kind. This same reason is why you don't use these products on brass. All bright brass products, in general, are covered in lacquer which those products remove starting the tarnishing process. The fine micro beads actually scratch the surface. All auto polishes also have a similar formulation. Only car waxes fill in scratches. This eventually wears off, though, and leaves the scratches showing once again. Rushton has the correct answer to use water only. Most tap waters should not be used though because of the chlorine in the water. This doesn't say alot about the quality of our tap water unfortunately.
here ya go.....Cory Piano Cleaner....how 'pros' clean Steinways.

Cory Piano Cleaner

i just got my Piano Black Von Schweikert VR9SE's and this was recommended to me. there is also some sort of 3M cloth that is avalible at Auto Detailing shops that is ideal for applying Cory.
The cloth to which Mike refers is generically called "microfiber" - very soft, highly absorbant, no lint residue. It's also widely used for cleaning optics. I used microfibre for my glasses, my camera lenses, and my turntable (which has a gloss black gel coating and an air bearing arm which gets a wipe down periodically). Be aware that there are innumerable sources for microfiber cloth today, made from a variety of synthetic fibers for various applications, and some are better than others.
A microfiber cloth and Wizards Mist N Shine works great for me. It's not a wax per se, but a cleaner that removes fingerprints, dust and stuff, does not scratch or make swirl marks, and is anti-static. Does a really nice job.

http://wizardsproducts.com/Merchant2/merchant.mv?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=WP&Product_Code=01214&Category_Code=

http://www.aawsales.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=355
Rushton,
You are always as wealth of useful tips/knowledge.
Thanks taking the time to share.
Rgds,
Larry