Wold like comments on the Avalon Compas

Has anyone heard the AValon Compas, would appreciate any feedback
vicksburg
Did you see the comments by Jeff Fritz of Soundstage? I'm an Avalon owner but am looking for other options.

http://www.ultraaudio.com/index.php/letters-menu/412-new-speaker-comparison-rockport-atria-and-avalon-compas
I'm following this thread closely too. I love my Eidolon Diamonds. Had them almost 10 years. Driven with either Rowland or ARC tubes makes a great presentation. But I have also been thinking about new speakers, specifically Rockports. With Lucien Pichette gone from Avalon, it makes me even more keen to start exploring other options besides Avalon when considering a new loudspeaker.
Jeff Fritz? Evaluating audio components at trade shows and publishing incredibly subjective 'better than' conclusions is not only unprofessional but simply absurd.

The only worthwhile information would be factual in nature such as the manufactures specifications, a description, the price, and contact information.

I too am sadden to hear of Lucien's absence (now with AudioQuest?). I still enjoy my Eidolons and I have no interest to jump back on the merry-go-round. I've recently had huge fidelity improvements with a new phono cartridge and a new ultrasonic LP cleaner.
Jeff Fritz is about the only review worth listening too these days. He is the only one I ever see saying he likes one speaker better than the other. No dancing around the question.