New $35K pivoting tonearm

Vertere Audio is Touraj Moghaddam cofounder of Roksan.

It has some interesting features including aligning the pivots to the offset angle rather than the arm tube, and bearings that don't rotate, made out of polymer-metal laminate film. Has 240mm effective length.
www.vertereacoustics.com/news

Click on the PDF link near the top.

This came up on Audio Circle and somebody said it sounds good. I certainly hope so. Anybody else?
Regards,
fleib
.... And those come in 18k cases, if you look around. Pre-owned Rolex Subs in SS are available under 5K. the market is already flooded and should be more so with this economy.
Omega Speedmaster Professional out-performed Rolex Daytona (and all others) per NASA very stringent testings. Hence the Moon Watch.
Pre 1970 versions are desirable and reasonable.
Everybody has an opinion that they are so willing to share, yet apparently nobody has any experience with the tonearm. Tell me what you know about the product!
At $35K I won't hold my breath waiting for a critical mass of reviews.

...interesting features including aligning the pivots to the offset angle rather than the arm tube...
Like 90% of the tonearms in the world, including my college-days Dual tonearms. Wow!

...bearings that don't rotate...
Like every unipivot and the many fixed bearing arms that use needle bearings. Most impressive.

Speaking of cables, this arm has a nonstandard 7 pin connector and you guessed it, Vertere also makes cables.
Well, naturally. Once must have 7 contacts to carry a phono signal.

...somebody said it sounds good. I certainly hope so.
Me too.
Ditto to what Doug wrote, especially on the first point about aligning the bearings. When I read the OP's description, the first thing I thought of was the built on tonearm on my Dual 1019 record changer, and then I thought of every tonearm I've ever owned, except the unipivots, which do not require such bearing geometry at all.

I generally do not go along with ridiculing audio gear based solely on retail pricing, but this one does take a sort of cake, when it comes to that.