Less listings

I have not been on Audiogon for a while. I recall there being A LOT more listings a year or so ago. Is there significant less listings with the " new and inferior" format?
andsta
Tom,

Yes, I am looking for an Adcom ACE 515 if I have the numbers... correct. This is a power conditioner.

Thank you for your reply.

Stace
Look at the New Today listings. There seems to be a lot being listed - over 200 new listings per day. It is hard to tell what the mix is for what is being listed, but the raw number of new listings looks pretty high.
I think there are fewer Tweaks being listed. I've been waiting for weeks for someone to offer an Audio Magic Noise Disruptor(the larger of the two),but nobody's offering.
It might be a seasonal phenomenon. I find buyers stingy on Audiogon most of the time but the Christmas season, including when bills come due afterward, is even more challenging.

I have multiple items to sell but won't waste money on fees this time of year. I will try my luck elsewhere and advertise later on Audiogon if they don't sell.
Since Audiogon changed their site their web traffic has dropped by ~30% by Alexa ratings..... Many people I know no longer check the site daily as they had for years and now only use it from time to time.....