I'm now a Cardas Woman. I used to be a Kimber gal

Well i was interested in the new Cardas Parsec. I bought one and went WOW! What have i been missing!
So then I bought another.. then went for the big one (seven meter pre to amp, big bucks)
Added a few more. Bought a used Golden Reference here to have for a tease..
So I went from Kimber all around to Cardas.
I liked Kimber, used them for-ever.. Nice, but this new Cardas Parsec has me. (Kimber has some catching up to do guys..) The Cardas is just more 'natural'.

This is like changing auto brand: Lifetime loyal BMW owner.. years of Beemers.. suddenly buys a Porshe! And LOVES it.

Some of them are still in shipment from Cardas. I am just so excited.
elizabeth
The Pangea do all right. I would have to hear about some real imporvement in cord tech, that does not cost too much. As i have mentioned before, most of my powercords are LONG. and most powercords would be prohibitively expensive in four meter lengths.
And I am still not very inpressed with the gains a thousand dollar powercord can give. Better to have spent that money on the equipment in the first place than on a stupid powercord. (though if you have $20,000 a pop components a thusand dollar powercord would be fine.)

And finally i still love my 10% rule for wires.. My new Cardas Parsec MEET the ten perent rule. So do my current Pangea powercords... Those thousand dollar a meter cords really are not... Nor are several humbdred dollar a meter cords going to. So the change in powercords just is NOT gonna happen anytime soon.
PS i ordered the last two Parsec IC today.
Elizabeth, just teasing you like I would my older sister. You must know your a longtime favorite of many on Agon!
Dayglow, I thought that was a very witty joke you had made...
as long as it wasn't some type of weird shotgun humor
Congratulations on your discovery!Also it's nice to have a pleasant thread with no nasty comments.Hope you will post again after the new cables settle in.
Just wait until the Parsec speaker cables come out. Temptation, temptation, temptation...

You have to go all the way, right?

Really looking forward to hearing how the 7m Parsec sounds.