Rogue M-150

I am wondering what user of this amp are using for tubes in thier unit. I have the factory stock tubes and looking to upgrade possible.
mapleleafs3
I have recently replaced my Sovteks 12AX7LPS with the new Groove Tubes 12AX7 Mullard replicas on my Tempest II.
The GT are extremely quiet, the mids are warmer, and you get a more 3D-like soundstage, the treble is more smooth and airy, but I might have lost a bit of bass.
All-in-all highly recommended !
Iaxelrod-
How long have you been using the GT's? I have a Tempest II as well & just got a pair of the GT's today. Out of the box the seemed nice but I did notice not as much bass compared to the LPS's and some NOS Mullard box-plates I have been using.
Maple Leaf:

Why look for new tubes for your gear? Do you really think that tubes that are all built to the same specifications really sound different from each other???

The whole tube game is a scam. I have taken them apart and they are all made of the same crap ... copper/tin/solder which I know was all purchased from the same sources. THEY ARE ALL THE SAME. They cost pennies to produce and then they want us to pay ridiculous prices ... it is all BS.

Spend your money elsewhere, on something that will make a difference in your system, for instance, like on good cables.
Pleezeusboth
I respect your opinion,BUT my problem is why don't you use your regular Audiogon name to express your opinion?We don't bite.
Regards
George