Not Another NuForce thread......

Ok, first I am not shill or related to, or affiliated with NuForce in any way...I just thought that we should have a thread to discuss the V2...

I just placed the Reference 9 SE "V2" in my system after living with the NuForce 9 SE for the past year and auditioning the Reference 9 V2 for the past 2 months...

I am putting out there for comment and debate that the Reference 9 SE V2 is one of the top 5 best amplifiers out there and currently available. (I personally think that it one of the top 3, but I am leaving room for argument)

Sitting in my room last night I was reminded of one of those transforming audio experiences. My first ones was couple of hours with the Sinus Faber Amati Homage pushed with a full compliment of the top of the line ML gear all with in a perfectly treated room....My experience with the Reference 9 SE V2 was like that...

Please comment if you are able on the V2 in general, what was your experience?? Are your thought of the Reference 9 SE V2 the same??
jb8312
9rw you arrogant audio snob, did your mom not give you enough toys to play with, or did you get you butt kicked a lot. its got to be something for a human being to act like you. i dont have a thing against you or the equipment you like, just trying to get through life happily, the invite is still on though, i have a nice swamp tour lined up for you. the swamp is so lively at night. get in touch.
Stltrains: Actually, I did the butt-kicking. And I'm certainly not an audio snob. That's pretty funny. I might have to take you up on that invitation. You'd better warn the alligators.
Viclondon - Good Post. I agree the NuForce handle a broad range of music very well. I did find a weakness last night. After listening to some really well recorded music, I decided some U2 was in order. I was never more aware of just how compressed the Joshua tree disc was until that moment.

Now, recall I just got done listening to a wonderfully recorded live event (Diane Reeves; In the Moment) so I was really “In the Moment”, I am afraid that even the NuForce could not compensate for the compression that was the Joshua Tree disc. I was listening at very high levels (16/31 on the digital volume)so it was still a lot of fun.....just a little eye-opening.

PS: Unfortunately, this place is taking on a bit of the AA flavor that I could not take any longer.
>>NuForce bested my ARC VT100MKII hands down<<

Most amps will. The VT100MKII, like most ARC amps, is a dog.