PS Audio GCPH and Pass X0.2 not talking?

I am baffled. My VPI Scoutmaster 'table works. My PS Audio GCPH phono preamp works. My Pass X0.2 preamp works. But when I plug the GCPH into the X0.2...nothing. No sound. No signal. (The lights are all on, but no one seems to be home.) I've quadruple checked everything from cables to inputs, but can't figure out why nothing is coming out of the X0.2 from the GCPH.

What I am doing wrong?
meagan02
"Instead, with the gain on the GCPH cranked all the way up, I get barely a whisper. So, this leads me to believe something in the GCPH's output/gain is not working"

This is a very important piece of information I was looking for. The GCPH can be used as a stand alone phono stage or a preamp with volume/gain control (hence the front control knob). You should call PS audio and reports this.
I took the GCPH to a friend's house today and connected it to his system: Problem duplicated. Still no clue what's causing the failure in the unit, but at least I narrowed things down to one source. The unit goes back to PS Audio for inspection tomorrow.

The folks at PS Audio and Pass have been great about communicating with me and trying to solve the problem. Many thanks to Barrows and Kent--and all you great Audiogoners!
This is an update regarding the problem I was having with the GCPH:

Sent the unit back to PS Audio.

The technician there said the circuit board was totally fried and he'd never seen a unit so badly damaged. Since I had virtually never used the unit, I was baffled. He said it was so badly damaged he couldn't even tell me what caused the problem. All I can assume is the fellow who sold it to me (on Audiogon) either mucked up the unit or Parts Connexion screwed up the mods, resulting in some sort of electrical malfunction. (I've had terrible luck with quality Parts Connexion quality control, so this wouldn't surprise me).

The good news is PS Audio fixed the unit and didn't charge me a dime. This is outstanding customer service and I'm extremely appreciative how Barrows Worm and his company handled my problem.

Many, many thanks!