Need Some Help Choosing an Integrated Amp

Hi Folks:

My current system includes an ARC SP-16 and 150.2 amplification. I am considering moving in a different direction--going with a quality integrated amp and a separate, high quality phono stage to be fed by a new analogue rig. Right now I want to focus on replacing the ARC equipment with an integrated. I value build quality, tonal authenticity, good bottom end control and drive, PRat, and a three dimensional soundstage. Tubes are OK but I'm leaning toward solid state. Budget would be around $4k new or used. The amp will drive 97db efficient Daedalus DA-1.1's with an Esoteric X-03se as the source.

I'd like to end up with something that is as good or better than what I am using for electronics right now when running my digital front end. Any help or advice is appreciated. I've seen a few interesting products from Bryston, Ayre, Pass Labs and Sugden.
dodgealum
you may want to consider this:
http://cls.audiogon.com/cgi-bin/cls.pl?ampstran&1217420351

btw I do not know this person... just a quality amp
I cannot dispute Philojet's recommendation of the Plinius. Although I had the 9200 not the 9100, in my setup the 9200 was excellent for tonality, a slightly warm yet detailed and resolved mid, slightly tubey sound and good low end. In my setup the Blue Circle BMPH has excellent clarity, detail, full mids and has a very natural sonic presentation; not a typical solid state sound yet not a tube sound, just natural, clean and musical. Not lean-sounding either. Build quality is excellent. In stainless steel casing and knobs it is very impressive. From highs to lows a very balanced integrated. Mine has the optional dual Shallco attenuators and optional balanced inputs. Remote function with this integrated can be had as an option. These don't show up in the classifieds often, so you would have to wait for one to show up or buy new. 160 watts per side
The Luxman 590a II is a very good piece. It has a built in phono stage as well.

I've owned Bryston (b60r) and Audio Research (cd3) gear in the past. The Luxman is in a different league in terms of integrated amps go.