Are There Any Good, High Power Solid State Amps?

I feel like I'm running low on power with my current 100 watt tube amp, so I'm looking for suggestions. I'd like to try solid state, but I want an amp with an airy, rich tonality. I've been thinking either Pass (love the XA series, but I'm afraid it won't be enough power) Pass X, Krell, Clayton, etc. Can you make any suggestions (new or used somewhere in the $5K - $10k range)?
Thanks in advance.
louisl
One of the items you may want to consider removing is the MIT power conditioner as ime with the newer Z-Stabilizer III HG, it provided some improvements but took away more than it gave. Further, since you're at $10K already you may want to consider a used pair of Ayre MX-Rs which will likely be a touch above your indicated budget.
I use Portal Paladin monoblocks with my Magneplanar 1.6s and love them. They output 200 at 8 and 400 at 4. They are cheaper than your budget at $3500 a pair.
Some of the higher end Moon power amps from Sim Audio are excellent and within your price range. Some others to look at are Boulder, MBL, and Burmester, although with these previous three your price range will restrict you to their entry level amps.