Pathos logos strong enough to drive winds?

Im looking at Pathos integrated amp and im wondering if it will strong enough to drive my Totem Winds properly. Any feed back would be greatly appreciated. And any other integrated that compares would be a plus.
maverick_spd
The Logos doubles down from 110 wpc @ 8 ohms to 220 wpc @ 4 ohms so it produces some current. But with the Winds being 4 ohm speakers and inefficient I'd say you definitely need more current and power to drive them optimally. That is, if you want to get all they have to offer. Personally I'd prefer more power and current for them, and almost everything I've read about them confirms this. No personal experience however. But I've always been interested in these speakers and could own a pair today but made a different choice. Good luck with yours.
Auditioned Pathos with my Helicon 300s. I listen to percussion and the amp
was not dynamic enough for me.

Tubes
Musical Fidelity A1008
E.A.R. V20
McIntosh MA2275
VTL IT-85
Audio Research VSi55

Solid State
Krell KAV-300iL
Simaudio Moon Evolution i-7
Ayre AX-7
If you can go without a hybrid you may want to consider trying the Wyred 4 Sound integrated; plenty of power and current there. In the price range of the Logos too.
I find this frustrating because when i ask the dealers how the Pathos performs with the winds they all tell me that its more then adequate to drive the winds i have right now. I dont necessairely want a hybrid but i was considering it because of the reputation that pathos has. I have found a bryston bp 26 with dac at a very good price and would just need to find a good deal on a 4b sst and i think i would be happy having already heard the 4b sst on my system but wasnt hooked up on the bp 26 and can just imagine how much better it would be.