Amp recommendation for RS6

Hello everybody,

I am searching currently for a new amplifier for my Monitor Audio RS6.
I have narrowed my options to the next amplifiers:
-Primare I21
-Creek EVO
-NAD C355
-Roksan Kandy mkIII
-Unison Unico
-Naim Nait 5i
but I also consider a tube amp (based on numerous suggestions that RS6 sounds best with tubes).

What do you think?
Any other options are welcome.
My source is NAD C542.
kerio
I very highly recommend the Naim Nait XS. I have been using this combo for about 6 months. Never heard my system sound better.
That is a very good speaker. I had the 8. One of the only speakers that I did not mind having a metal tweeter. I used a Creek 5350se and the combination was great. I have had a lot of int. amps and that one is my favorite. It is a great component to grow with because the amp and pre section is are connected by jumpers on the back. This lets you use the the 2 sections by themselves. Also, the pre is passive witch elevates the the sound quality a great deal. In my opinion it takes about 2500-3000$ to get a good active preamp. I also had the Nait 5i. The creek makes the 5i sound defective. As far as tubes go, I would not use them with these speakers. The speaker has great pacing and I think a solid state amp will bring that out better than tubes.
Thanks for the advices.
Again,it seems that the tastes are different in this world.
Both,Naim and Creek are known as bright,dynamic and detailed amps which seems to not complement well with RS6, an already bright and dynamic speaker.

R1g_audio,
Why would not use tubes for RS6?
I would not call Naim "bright". Dynamic, Yes. Very lively, you are there, kind of sound paired with the RS-6's. For comparision, I originally had the RS-6 paired with McIntosh amp. No excitement at all. Sounding kind of dull.