NAD C325 or 326Bee efficient enough for PSB towers

Hello all.
I am totally newbie in hi-fi audio gear but would like to start a journey.

Since there are too many good/better choice out there, I just narrowed my focus onto budget-minded used gear for NAD and PSB combination.

My room is moderate size(20 by 16) and mainly be used as music system(love all kind of genre but not a fan of hip hop/rap).
I am considering PSB image T65 or its newer version T5 or T6 tower speakers(found $500~600 range, but I'm not sure which one is better for me though).

The question is :
Are PSB image T6/T5 better than old T65?
Does NAD C325Bee or C326Bee be efficient enough to drive those speakers?

I appreciate all your critics and recommendations for my setup plan.

Thanks.

Bryan
czar2000
Bryan,

IMO, nobody can beat PSB in terms of price. Soundwise, PSB could get to 8.75 out of 10 and I would give Dynaudio 10 but then again the price difference is insane. I have much respect for the designers of Dynaudio & PSB.

If you have a bit more $$$ & time, audition a pair of Dynaudio, from the cheapest line DM that I currently own to the most expensive line Confidence and you will understand why I love the Dyns. They perform consistently regardless of price point.

PSB is very much similar to Dynaudio in that field.

I like a few Totem models like the Arro & the Rainmaker but that is it.

The rest, Magico, Sonus Faber, Focal, & whatever the name of the biggest British speaker company, I don't care about:-))
Whooops! Yes you are right.
It would be 1 speaker price.

I just emailed to DMC and am waiting for the answer.

Thanks for your great recommendation Hieule5.
I will keep posting....
i am interested in buying a pair of t65, particularly if they can be had for 770$ - can't find them on AA - can you still find them?

Saturday Audio Exchange (chicago) has B stock image T6 for 959$ - not sure if they are worth it if you have to have them shipped...

I have heard some people state that the T6's have better mids compared to the t65's, o/w have not read much. have not heard either
The c326bee could power the PSB towers but I would go for a little more and get a c355/c356. I know there were some c355's available at a discount now that the c356 is out.

I have also dealt with David at DMC and strongly suggest contacting him if you are in the market for NAD and/or PSB.
If your budget allows for it, I would suggest going with the c356bee and the larger towers (T55/65). This way you will not have buyers remorse.
The c326bee could power the PSB towers but I would go for a little more and get a c355/c356. I know there were some c355's available at a discount now that the c356 is out.

I have also dealt with David at DMC and strongly suggest contacting him if you are in the market for NAD and/or PSB.
If your budget allows for it, I would suggest going with the c356bee and the larger towers (T55/65). This way you will not have buyers remorse.