Thoughts on 845 set monoblocks

Your preference and why.
seadogs1
My only experience with 845 amps is with the Bel Canto SETi40 which I like a Lot, especially with 845B tubes! Anyone can give his/her opinion about this amp?
The Bel Canto SET i40 was a great amp, as is pretty much everything Bel Canto has fielded in any type of electronics. It was the first modern 845 amp I heard and I nearly bought one, then decided to spend more to go further up the development path in 845 amps, where I settled on Audion. The Bel Canto is unfailingly musical if less resolving and dimensional than a few current, more expensive options. When an 845 intender finds one of the scarce Bel Cantos on the used market, they should lunge for it if it meets their price criteria, expecially if a one-box solution is what you have space for.

Phil
Does anyone have experience with the Audion Black Shadow and Tannoy Westminster Royal SE? My new WRSE's will arrive in a couple of weeks and I need a high quality tube amp. I do not believe my Classe' Omega Omicron is the right answer for the Tannoy's.