Why is the market for used Levinson amps so slow?

I've tried to sell my 334s without luck, and I've been watching others have similar problems. The used Levinson market was so hot a couple of years ago. What gives?
irvrobinson
Abruce,,, I'd first take it to someone locally for an evaluation. Our local ML dealer as an in house tech and can fix most problems inexpensively.
Abruce- Your Levinson 332 filter caps are going bad. Either one of the 50000uF/100V Philips Filter cap or 1900uF/150V Regulator caps need to be replaced. You need to replace all 8 caps in filter supply so the amp will never have any problems.
Renjy651

Any idea what that will cost, and what should they be replace with?
Thanks
Abruce

To replace all 8 Caps it will cost about $700.
The original Philips filer caps can be replaced with USA made Cornell Dubilier with higher capacitance with 125V surge. Also the original Philips 1900uF/150V small regulator caps can be replaced with Cornell Dubilier cap at 1900uF/250V. These caps are special ordered from factory.

I have these caps. You can send the amp to me i will repair it. But the problem the amp total weight is over 150 pounds. Very expensive to ship. Your best choice is to have a local tech replace the caps to keep the expenses very low.