Tube Amps from China

I have been looking at tube amps for less than a thousand dollars. It will be my first one. I have some Magnepan speakers . Any suggestions or comments will be apprciated.
alphaattitude06
Roscoeiii,
Makes a good point along with others here.I love tube power amplifiers but you'must' match them to an appropriate speaker or disappointment will be the result.
Your current speaker is`nt ideal for the lower cost tube amps you`re seeking.
Regards,
I have said it before that tubes and Maggies may not be ideal, and was drowned out by blind enthusiasm. I still think it a less than ideal choice. Use high current SS IMO, if not I still love my Oper Consonance Cyber 800 Mono blocks but closer to $1000/ea.
Micheal is the system listed your current set up. I have been apart from my stuff for a while now. If you speak with Joe he can give you my new e-mail. Dr. M
I agree a tube amp within your budget probably won't work well with your Maggies. Why not look at a Sunfire 300 or 600 for under $1000 used. A ton of power and has a lush, warm sound; very different than most high current SS amps.
I know many people hate Bob Carver's amps, but the Sunfire IMO is outstanding. (Class AB amp).