Amplifier for Quads

Hi fellow Audiogoners - I am currently using a pair of bridged Bedini 25/25 1mg amps to drive my stacked Quad 57's. I welcome your timely amplifier recommendations for maximizing the sound of these classic and timeless speakers.
rmarcus5757
Sorry, but it makes no sense to drive ESL57s with 200W, much less 1kW. Either the recommended VTL Tiny Triode (used market, no longer made), the inexpensive Quicksilver Mini-Mite or the Music Reference RM-10 Mk II for a bit more money would be more than enough and will bring the best in your classic ESLs.
Of course he doesn't need the power. A TNT120 would suffice. It's just that the Acoustats were designed to adequately drive elecrtostats. Once Roy is done with them, they are SOA. A TNT 120 could be had for under $500. Roy would rebuild it for $400 which includes return shipping within the lower 48. Now you have a world class amp for about a grand.
The TNT amps were designed to mate with Acoustat's own line of big panel speakers which required much more power than any of the early Quads. I'd be afraid of frying the panels with that much power.

I'm with Syntax, Atma-Sphere would be a much better match and would be a huge step up from the Bedini.
The thing about power is you can only have too little. You can't have too much. Power is the best way to protect your speakers.