Bass leaves after amp warms up?

I don't understand-after my Musical Fidelity M6i amp warms up for about an hour I notice the deep bass & kick drum aren't the same.
They sound less musical with loss of weight/depth.The notes are there but the moving of air have left.Sound is has much less impact and boreing.
I had the same problem with Bryston amp so there is no defect with amps nor with the rest of my equipment/
PSB Synchrony one speakers,AQ cables,Bryston CD Player.
My question has anyone heard similar & is there a plausable reason?
fishing716
Have you tried a power regenerator, like the PS Audio P5 or P3 power plant? Wiring could be fine, consistent and clean delivery of power might not be.

Buy from a dealer that accepts returns. If it doesn't do the trick, return it.
"I've had this result since putting the system together 1 year ago."

The plot thickens.

I'm sticking with my original assessment. There is nothing wrong with your system other than you don't like it after it warms up. You want a richer tonal balance. How you get there is up to you. Try Vandersteens, Sonus Faber or any other speaker that is on the warm side.
The sound & bass are 3D even hollographic at times.
Watching a dvd is like being at the movies..Then the bottem drops out,sound is flat & 2D.
Someone said normal bias allows music to get better when warmed up.
I feel my amp draws additional power & my speakers being 4ohms are a mismatch.
This may be important:
I took out the power conditioner yesterday & my system has not had the usual bass/dynamics drop out:
I have pluged everything into the wall before,of course.
But this time I had the power conditioner unpluged from the wall.
Question:
Could the line conditioner have been robbing dynamics even if no components were pluged into it?
I'll know in a few days if the sound continues to stay dynamic or not.