Magico S5 vs Tannoy Westminster Royal SE

Hello, I need some opinion about these 2 speakers. I plan to acquire one of them.
Anyone who owned or tried these speakers please share your experience.

I won't be looking for any other brand.

I will use VAC sigma 160i to drive the westminster
Vs
Hegel H30 Stereo to drive the Magico S5.

Thank you.

Regards,
aprica
Al,
Thanks and I much appreciate your very kind comments.
Mel, we're all just guys sharing opinions on a topic of common interest.I'm just as entitled to a viewpoint as you(no more, no less). Tannoy lovefest? Because some listeners here prefer them to the Magico? come on! Anyway I've said what I have to say, there's nothing useful to be gained by continuing to go on and on about this.Would it be a Magico "lovefest" if more comments here happened to agree with you? I don't understand the anger on a thread simply discussing speakers.
Take Care,
Charles,
Interesting Charles that you claim "I'm just as entitled to a viewpoint as you" then proceed to attempt to discredit me by rubbishing my comments. It sais a lot that other participants in this thread support your comments.
Dave - spoke to my dealer today and he doesn't think the super tweeter is beneficial with the new GR series and its advances. He said the super tweeter was beneficial with the SE series.

Not sure....would still like to try them though.

Mike
Gentlemen, gentlemen, please...no need to bicker. The speakers both suck, they just happen to suck in very different ways. I hope that this serves to calm these turbulent waters.
07-28-14: Usermanual
Like I said, I give him 3 months, maybe lessÂ…
+ 1