What brand did you leave Rega for?

What brand did you go to when you left Rega? Why did you jump ship?

I want to get a new table and move up to a higher level. I have only had entry level Rega's for the last 20 years, planer1 and RPG1.
mswobo
I went from a P25 full decked out with upgrades to a LP12 that has had some upgrades as well. I like the table but am hesitating to do any more upgrades. I have been looking at other tables but no direction yet. Actually I waiting to see what Rega does on a (rumored) higher end table.
I had a Rega (Basis branded) arm and also tried a Origin Live OL-1 arm. When I upgraded to a Basis Vector 3 tonearm the difference was astoundingly better.
Way back in the day, more than 25 years ago I ALMOST bought a Rega table to replace a Denon tt UNTIL I listened to a SOTA Sapphire. Indeed there was a big difference and I purchased the SOTA.
Rega Planar 2 >> Nottingham Interspace w/Rega PB300 >> Nottingham Interspace with Nottingham arm >> Nantais Lenco L78 replinth with SME series III >> Nantais Lenco L75 Monster replinth with AT 1005 mkII and Grace 747 arms. Go Idlers!
I went from a Rega Planar 2 (my first TT) to a Pink Triangle, retaining the RB250 tonearm on the PT. This was about 25 years ago though and there have been many more since then! The PT was a massive step-up from the Rega at the time.