Give the new Kid Rock a shot.

I initially picked up the Kid Rock "Rock and Roll Jesus" and scanned it quickly. Not bad but it was not on my must play list. I gave it a run the other day and I'm here listening to it yet again. What a change in the "Kid". He is sounding Skynard / rock / mountain music / fun. Two of the favorites are #10 "Blue jeans and a rosary" and #11 "Half your age" (the more you hear this one the more you like it). I like all sorts of music from classical to country and this disk is up with my favorites. LMK if anyone has any imput on his "new" sound.
harris1204
The only way I'd listen to Kid Rock is if he did a duet with Diana Krall, Patricia Barber, or Norah Jones. That's it.
So have the "no thanks" or "pass" or "only way" taken a moment to listen or just passing judgement based on a preconceived notion?

I saw him perform this the other day on TV and it was a great performance. If any of you fall into this category then any of you high brow diss miss what you have never heard mightier than thou folks can kiss my @ss but it was the Larry the Cable Guy Christmas show and Kid Rock rocked.

My apologies to you if you have actually listened to it and turned it down.

I haven't heard the whole album but based on this performance I am inclined to buy it.