Are there any albums you consider perfect?

My daughter gave me an ipod for my birthday and I have been loading music to it slowly. As a perxon who listens to albums start to finish I have been loading albums I consider high quality beginning to end.
Makes me wonder how many perfect albums there are out there. Steely Dan's "Pretzel Logic" is to me perfect. What I mean by perfect is not one sound needs to be added or subtracted to make it better. Funny thing is, "Pretzel Logic" is not my favorite Steely Dan album, but its sound is perfect. I can only come up with a few.
Pink Floyd, "Wish You Were Here"
Tears For Fears, "Songs From The Big Chair"

timrhu
Sit, really? While there are some fine albums on that list you should get a dictionary out and look up "perfect."
Audiofeil & Timrhu, Perfection is a concept and not an absolute. It's like defining beauty.

Timrhu, if your original question was about recorded sound quality then a fair number of those works I've listed would fall below the "perfect" threshold.

I read (or misread) your question as one that's more aligned with what my interests are, that the creative work itself is wonderfully satisfying through and through.

For instance, I probably have 60+ Neil Young recordings and likely most everything ever released by Yes, Jon Anderson, Steve Howe, Chris Squire, and Bill Bruford and I would not classify any of these as perfect from a reproduction point of view. That does not diminish my appreciation for the art presented because the bulk of it is just so darn terrific through and through.

Some of the Neil Young works are reproduced so badly that this does diminish my appreciation for the work. If, however, I really appreciate the creativity of what's been layed down then I will still want to absorb it.

What I posted are just a FEW of those works I frequently find in rotation at my home, my office, and in my car.

A couple of works I find perfect from both a creative and sound quality point of reference that come immediately to mind right now are Jennifer Warnes - "Famous Blue Raincoat" and Paul Simon - "Graceland".

Happy listening!