Maple Shade Recordings?

Has anyone heard or bought any of the recordings in the Maple Shade catalog.
I have never heard of any of the artists and was wondering if anyone had opinions to share.

thank you.
huntermusic
They are really exceptional. Pierre uses a very purist approach to recording and tries to get as natural a sound as possible. The Clifford Jordan jazz recording "Live at Ethyls" (sp.?) is great. The Blues recording "Preaching the Blues" which I think is now part of a two record set, is one of my demo records. He records local talent in the DC area, I had never heard of them either but the ones I have are great.
Breathtakingly good recording;Along with Stockfish label,their quality[Musical and recordings] are amongst the best in the industry,I prefer them to Referance Recordings and Chesky anyday.......

Highly recommended
The Clifford Jorday is excellent! I have a couple more live sets that are excellent too. Can't remember the name but if there is an artist and especially if they are playing a standard give them a chance. You should check out some Steeplechase artist that you are familiar with.
Karen Francis for instance. You won't like the Amazon price but she is from Augusta, GA and she has a wonderful voice and a wonderfull band behind her too. There is a Brazilian trumpet Player on the same label named Palo, check him out too.
I have about 8 tittles, and the posters above sum it up well. Good music, very well recorded.
They are exceptionally clean.
However, I find that too many of the artists are unknown.
Also, Mapleshade's recordings tend to be extremely clean, almost sterile. It's worth buying a couple to check out.