Poll.....what size is your room?

Just curious to see what the overall average size of a Audiohile room is by sharing what we have. I will soon be moving into a 13.6 X 23.6 room so I have been thinking of room's alot lately, thanks for sharing.
chadnliz
Yes Rushton, some rooms are better then the others but unfortunately most of us can't have a room with a preferred dimensions. I can imagine frustration that some fellow audiophiles must feel ..... and question their system's integrity and accuracy. All I can say is.... do not get paranoid or obsessed about it. Yes it is a important to have a good acoustics and some problems can be fixed or greatly reduced with a help of a professional or acoustic treatment. With a some research, reading related materials and a carefully though out design,...good results can be achieved.
My room was (and still is) difficult and challenging like any other room that most audiophiles have to deal with. Some problems were reduced with some small room dimensions changes. The other problems were address with acoustic treatments and natural materials. Vandersteen Quatro's bass EQ also helped. And those anomalies that were absolutely impossible to corrected with a common techniques were corrected with TacT 2.0 S preamp/acoustic room correction - processor. System is divided to analog and digital. Analog isn't getting any EQ (TecT) treatment for the obvious reasons. So far I am pretty satisfy with the outcome. The only thing that I would like to try is a Rives - analog room correction processor.
25 x 15 x 10 but if I don't stop buying different equipment it will be 4 x 4 x 4 the dog house.
Judging from the posts thus far, this group is blessed with some great listening rooms.

Many are large enough to support almost any speaker made.