How should I ship these babies?

Just sold two massive subs. Have the boxes. 100lbs each. When I purchased them, they were drop shipped from James Loudspeakers. I received them on a palette, both speakers bound together. James prefers to ship this way. They say they are handled better. I live on Long Island and am shipping to Texas. I can use your help. First hand or reliable second hand experience: please. thanks in advance, warren.
128x128warrenh
Dayton does not ship to the areas I'm interested. But thanks. The bottom line: looks like it (though a bit more expensive) will be UPS. The least problematic for residential to residential since that be what we are dealing with, here. with insurance we're talking $260. Not too bad...
I've used BAX for larger poundage than that & had them picked up at a friends' business & they delivered to the buyers residence.
Well, after doing oodles of homework, cheaper is not necessarily better as you all know. Also, many shipping companies do not have a track record that I'm familiar with. Also these babies are ridiculously heavy, and getting them to a friend's business is problematic and labor (and time)intensive. Also, the buyer wants delivery to his home. So? UPS it is. I have had perfect experience with UPS over the years. It is going to be a bit pricey: $270, includes insurance, pick up at my door (very good thing)and delivery to the buyers door. Thanks for your tips guys.
peace, warren
Had good luck with Bax.They came from Merlin to my house.No problem like that[Nov 04],good luck,Bob