1 million dollar speaker made by Kharma

Holy, Kharma makes this speaker called the Kharma Grand Enigma Reference speakers, that cost 1 million dollars. Has anyone heard them. I doubt my Adcom Amp would sound good on them.
twilo
Should one dismiss something as "pure marketing" until one hear the sound and performance? I learned back in the sixth grade that a conclusion should never be made until both (or all) sides are heard/ considered.
Lotuss4 are you for reel.I learned in the 1 st grade thr difference between reality and the obsured.
Check out the reviews of it on audio review. Esp the one from truan. Best Buy rules.
I currently have a set of these on the way from the manufacturer. Since i blew all of my cash on the speakers and had to sell all of my other stuff just to be able to afford them, i'll be forced to power them with my old 15 wpc Advent receiver hooked up via some 18 gauge zipcord for speaker wire. Using my first generation Sanyo CD player and my Zenith turntable as sources, i'm sure hoping that what people say about speakers is true. They BETTER be the most important part of the system or else i'm screwed !!!! : ) Sean >