2 Channel Subwoofer connection

Hello, I am seeking advice for a Subwoofer connection.  My system consist of a Rotel RCD 1570, Jolida JD 202 Integrated Tube Amplifier and a pair of Bowers & Wilkins 705. This set up is just for music listening.
I like how much detail I get from the music with these 705, the only problems is that my loft is an open space with high ceilings, therefore, the bass is not very strong. I thought I could add a Subwoofer. The issue is that my integrated amplifier doesn't provide a Subwoofer out. The only option will be to run speaker wire from the integrated into the Subwoofer's speaker level inputs, then connect the 705s to the subwoofer's out (As pictured in the diagram)

https://cloudflare.crutchfieldonline.com/ImageBank/v20160824170200/ImageHandler/scale/978/978/core/l...

However, as I've never attempted this connection, I am concerned this could degrade the audio signal, would the sound quality be affected due all these extra wiring and having the signal go through the subwoofer and then to the 705 monitors?
I've looked into the Bowers & Wilkins ASW750  but this doesn't come with sub's level inputs. I am considering the ASW300 instead. Any advice will be much appreciated.
Thanks,

Joseph

mamifero
Any subwoofer with high level inputs will work fine.  Just leave your B&Ws wired directly as they are and run two speaker wires to your subwoofer, connecting from the same taps your B&Ws use to the left and right high level inputs on the sub.  I would not wire a passive sub this way as the amp will see the additional load.  Wiring an active sub this way is perfectly OK as the amp sees no additional load.
Interesting hook-up method!  I guess what you're doing is trading off the benefit to your system amplifier not having to reproduce deep bass to the main speakers in favor of eliminating any signal degradation to the main speakers by avoiding a crossover network in the signal path.  Seems reasonable to me, especially if you have a robust amp or very efficient main speakers.

I use crossovers with my set-up but they are of a very high quality as Vandersteen prefers that set-up.

One more thought...You must have to be careful that the quality and nature of the bass from the main speakers mates up well with your subs.

As usual, system set-up and careful component matching are key.

Hooking up any sub using the amps taps to run a second set of wires to the sub using a HIGH level input is connecting the sub in the least favorable way for sound and integration.
Sorry Matt.  I'm not following your post. Probably my fault as I am not good at reading between the lines. Can you explain the above post in a bit more detail?  I'm wanting to understand your point.  Thanks!