A Copernican View of the Turntable System

Once again this site rejects my long posting so I need to post it via this link to my 'Systems' page
HERE
128x128halcro
At this point, I think this thread needs to sink slowly down the list of threads in the Analog section, like the sun slowly setting in the West.
Dear Thuchan, I agree with you. There is absolutely no objection from my side against personal taste or preferences.
I have mine too ...;-) ...
That is as long as they stay what they are - personal tastes and preferences.
But if "leaders" or "gurus" do take (and sometimes postulate) their personal preferences as "facts" or "proof", then this is a different story.
None of us is or even can be objective - far from that.
Our tastes and consequently our way to listen to music is highly individual and thus subjective a priori et ad decretum.
A simple reason why I prefer abstract, scientific, non-individual ( colored ...) ways to encircle electrical and mechanical aspects in audio components.
It's kind of "Kritik der Vernunft". No worries, I won't go for another excursus in philosophy.
Science and abstraction is always in conflict with "wishful thinking", "personal experience" and "faith". Even I sometimes wished it weren't.
Not only in audio.
Cheers,
D.
Oh Lewm - you diagree I assume. I will ask Dertonarm if he can send you a Vector, maybe one for Raul too. It helps a lot...I did not find out yet how many are necessary :-)

I aquired a very nice Technics MK II and I am considering building a plinth around it. Does anybody know which one might be suitable for two arms (9" and 12") and has tested against other approaches?
Rauliruegas, in your prior post I am afraid that you lost me. I can't really make out what it is that you are trying to say.