About the new Wilson Audio Watt/Puppy 8

What are the differences between the Wilson Audio Watt/Puppy 7 and the new Watt/Puppy 8? And how much is the MSRP of the new Watt/Puppy 8? Thanks.
bluesky
From what I can tell from Zu's web site and from my experience in the speaker world I suspect their approach isn't one that appeals to me....but the bottom line is that I use products that sound correct to me....but Zu's specification information wasn't particular communicative in a useful fashion....glad you like them....
you obviously had MAXX l's and not the MAXX ll's as the latter so far and away outperform your Zu's that there is just no contest.

Sorry to be off topic BUT please try not to mislead readers here
Has anyone heard whether owners of the watt puppy 7's will be able to have wilson upgrade them to 8's?

thanks

Mike
This thread is supposed to be about Wilson. Hifimaniac is providing advice from experience with Wilson and an alternative that he has discovered. On one hand you could look at him as invasive and on the other, you could consider what he says, question his motives and perhaps even make an attempt to evaluate his advice for yourself.

I own the $2800/pair Zu Druids and I can assure you that they will embarrass Watt/Puppy 7s. I don't have any idea how the W/P 8s compare.

Hifimaniac - The failings of the website do not extend to the speakers themselves. Polk has a great website.