About the new Wilson Audio Watt/Puppy 8

What are the differences between the Wilson Audio Watt/Puppy 7 and the new Watt/Puppy 8? And how much is the MSRP of the new Watt/Puppy 8? Thanks.
bluesky
Already read it and it is one man's opinion. You know from experience that a show setting never shows off a speaker's true worth because of the lousy rooms and set ups. Remember the Wilson Watt/Puppy 7's at CES in 2005. They sounded like $500 speakers. You know that the room there was bad. Talk to people who have bought them. Zu hasn't received many back. Now, in your room they wouldn't work; your room is too big. But a guy here in AZ dumped his Alexandria's in favor of the Zu's so they can't be all that bad.
"Already read it and it is one man's opinion."

But so also could be said of yours!

One man dumping his X-2's says nothing for me except that he knew nothing about his room or those speakers
Has anyone heard whether owners of the watt puppy 7's will be able to have wilson upgrade them to 8's?

thanks

Mike

Mike,

I heard from a dealer that they won't be doing upgrades from the 7 to the 8, though they will discount anyone who recently purchased a 7 on a trade-in for the 8. I'm not sure about the details concerning the trade-in.
Oneobgyn,

I can't tell from your posts here if you have actually heard the Definitions. I haven't myself, but just wondering if you have heard them? Sorry if I have over-looked the answer to my question in one of your previous posts.
No I haven't heard them although I have a great interest in doing so

I just felt that it was a pretty bold statememnt made by Hifimaniac that someone dumped his Wilson X-2's in favor of the Definition. His implied that the Definition is a better speaker. I would simply suggest that as good as the Defintion is, it isn't in the same league as the X-2. I suppose that my statement can be construed as just as bold and it is not because I own a pair.