About the new Wilson Audio Watt/Puppy 8

What are the differences between the Wilson Audio Watt/Puppy 7 and the new Watt/Puppy 8? And how much is the MSRP of the new Watt/Puppy 8? Thanks.
bluesky
The Wilson Audio room featuring WP8 and ARC electronics was one of the most musical rooms I heard at the LA show...with an asterisk. They demo'd primarily vocals...female solo, male solo, choral and small group, with a solo acoustic bass instrumental. I wish they had played a wider variety of music that would have displayed some fast transients and wider dynamics within the individual pieces. Thus the asterisk.
I heard them. Sounded great and better than my recollection of the 7s---very well integrated drivers and not fatiguing at all. Not surprised as I love Maxx2s tweeter as well.

I did not hear them on more grandish music either---solo bass, chorals, and vocals were what demo'd in the 15 minutes i spent there. Still a very high price tag...
Tvad, I have the Wilson WP7. Do you think the ARC electronics will sound good together?

06-08-06: Hic
Tvad, I have the Wilson WP7. Do you think the ARC electronics will sound good together?
No idea. I'm not a Wilson nor ARC aficionado. However, I know the WP8 sounded excellent with the top-of-the-line ARC gear at the LA HES.