About the new Wilson Audio Watt/Puppy 8

What are the differences between the Wilson Audio Watt/Puppy 7 and the new Watt/Puppy 8? And how much is the MSRP of the new Watt/Puppy 8? Thanks.
bluesky
The Wilson Audio room featuring WP8 and ARC electronics was one of the most musical rooms I heard at the LA show...with an asterisk. They demo'd primarily vocals...female solo, male solo, choral and small group, with a solo acoustic bass instrumental. I wish they had played a wider variety of music that would have displayed some fast transients and wider dynamics within the individual pieces. Thus the asterisk.
I heard them. Sounded great and better than my recollection of the 7s---very well integrated drivers and not fatiguing at all. Not surprised as I love Maxx2s tweeter as well.

I did not hear them on more grandish music either---solo bass, chorals, and vocals were what demo'd in the 15 minutes i spent there. Still a very high price tag...
Tvad, I have the Wilson WP7. Do you think the ARC electronics will sound good together?

06-08-06: Hic
Tvad, I have the Wilson WP7. Do you think the ARC electronics will sound good together?
No idea. I'm not a Wilson nor ARC aficionado. However, I know the WP8 sounded excellent with the top-of-the-line ARC gear at the LA HES.
Hic,

Yes, I've heard current AR electronics with Wilson speakers and the pairing is exceptional. Wilson themselves, recommends the combination and owns many of the current ARC products.

Also, read some of Marc Mikelson's (Editor: Soundstage) recent reviews of ARC with the Wilson X2's and MAXX2's. His comments mirror my own impressions.

Regards,

Grant