acoustic zen bi,s or shotgun?

Its time to get some more specialized cables for the forests.currently using hollow gram 2 with some jumpers that robert lee made to connect highs.Just wondering if some you have had both hollow gram 2 bi-wires and satori shotguns?mainly interested in acoustic zen owners experience.really enjoying the synergy of the componets so i want to stick with AZ.thanks.
digsmithd
I've never heard electric zen but the Acoustic Zen line of cables is very high value.

I have no affiliation with the company.
Satori Shotgun is designed for use wityh a 3-way speaker. The leads are High-Pass and Low-Mid Pass.
I believe the Forest are 2-way. So the HologramII could be a better fit. Why don't you e-mail Lee and ask him.
I have a pair of Absolute shot gun cables that Robert Lee made for me, They are by far the best speaker cables I've heard. There is depth, width and a wonderful
sense of space. Bottom end is warm and full( I'm talking about the sound!). The
Mid's and High's are open and clear. I had a pair of Satori Shotguns they were amazing, then I switched to the Absolute Shotgun speaker cables and just when I thought it couldn't get any better.. It did! Unlike most audiophiles who buy new cables every time the wind changes these cables will be in my system for some time to come along with all my AZ Interconnects.

Don't forget High End Audiophile quality is not cheap!
Robert Lee and AZ make fantastic cables, and they're fair priced.

Fade45